Sunday, September 28, 2008

4 Things

Well I was tagged by my sister(: and I think I will enjoy this.

4 things I am passionate about


Family
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Friends
Serving others

4 books I've read & enjoyed

Book of Mormon
Harry Potter Books
Bible
Doctrine and Covenants

4 words/phrases I say often

Wow... You're such a dork(:
Your hair looks pretty.
I love you.
I'm Sorry.

4 things I want to do before I die

Get Married in the temple
Go on a mission
Have children and see them married in the temple
Laugh so hard that milk comes out my nose.

4 things I've learned over the past

Always be the better person
Everyone deserves a second chance, but not everyone deserves a 15th
It is the little things that people do that make you the happiest.
Friends come and go, but family is what truly matters.

4 places I want to see.

Israel
Hawaii
New York
The Sacred Grove

4 things I currently want/need

A good friend that will last a life time
Someone who really cares about me
More faith.
Cell phone.

I TAG: Angela, Kiery, Glenda, and Nick.

1 comment:

Kiery said...

You can't tag me!!!! Your sister already did!