Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life.

Well things have been going alright for me lately. Of course there is always the teenage drama. Guys don't get it as much as girls, but every once in a while I do. School has been going pretty well. I have 1 easy day (wednesday/friday) when I have PE, Spanish II, and Health, and 1 hard day (tuesday/thursday) when I have biology, geometry, and english. It is cool cause sometimes I just really don't feel like going to school, but I know I have my easy day, so it's alright. I am loving seminary, fridays are a blast, and scripture mastery is really easy. I have all pretty easy classes, so school is a breeze. Weekends have been fun. Life with the family is pretty good. I have time to write a blog every day, so that tells you how much free time I have. I am really having fun in my bio class because I learn a lot, and it is pretty easy. Life has been pretty fun lately. Dealing with problems sucks, though. I have noticed that I always decide to tell someone random what I am going through. I am having a pretty good time in school though. I have a lot of olderfriends because the mormons just kind of stick together. I am making cookies for my friend's birthday tomorrow. It is gonna be cool. But overall, I am doing pretty good. The lame stuff every now and again, but overall good. I am making a lot of cool friends, and having a lot of fun on the weekends. I kinda miss my old neighborhood friends. I go outisde and play with them haha(: Well, yeah. life is going good. It would be better if i was talking to you right now. haha bye!!

-Tanner

No comments: