Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Hero's

This is a work in progress, and took me forever. But here is a collection of my hero's in my life. One bad picture and one good one, showing that sometimes they are ugly, sometimes they are amazing, but they are still my hero's just the same. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Monica said...

That picture of mom is really bad. Has she seen that? Oh the one of Lacy is bad too. You know you might save time by just posting your pics on the page and not messing with the scroll box.

Tanner Montierth said...

Yeah, but the scrollbox makes it take up less space haha(: the one of you isn't exactly beautiful either haha(:

Tanner Montierth said...

Yeah mom has seen it. But the only way to do something like this would be to either just post them, buth then i would still have to resiize them and that is what takes the most time. The scrollbox is easy.

Lacey said...

YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU BUUUUUG.I LOOK LIKE A MAN TANS