Sunday, September 21, 2008

All Taped Up(:


Well. Life has been pretty good for me lately. It has been fun going to stake dances. Today I was told that I can't, so that really sucks, but I will get over it. (truthfully I won't) Last night was the best night of my life. The dance was amazing, and I had a lot of fun. But I really have to keep in mind that one person's best day is another person's worst day. Well anyway. So far I have been having lots of fun in High School. The weekends are obviously the best part. Sometimes I wonder if my having such a good time is linked with all my family being gone, but I am pretty sure it's not. I have been having a great time. The other day, I was helping a friend with their campaign for ASB Freshmen President. We had a lot of extra tape, so knowing me, I had some fun with it haha(: here are some pictures:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Monica said...

hEY, MAKE sure you don't say where you live and are safe with this thing ok. Love ya

Have fun blogging!