Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Asking people to dances.

Well this is a Tag i created.
With homecoming coming up at my school, this has been a popular discussion topic. Who are you going with? How did they ask you? And all that jazz. Well i have had some interesting conversations with people about how they got asked, and I find it pretty cool, so I wanted to see if you guys had anymore... So fill the page with as many as you want. (i put 3)

1. Take all the stuff out of a pumpkin and fill it with flowers and carve in: will you go to Insert dance name here with me, pumpkin?

2. Deliver a chunk of ice in the shape of a heart with a note that you can't read until the ice melts. Then, when they read it, it will say: Now that you have melted my heart, will you go to insert dance name here with me?

3. Get a bunch of balloons and put a note in one of them. Fill the room with balloons. And tell the person to pop them all to find the note... this is more fun than it is romantic and what-not.

I TAG: Angela, Kiery, Monica, and everyone else that wants to do it.

2 comments:

Emo Cass said...

awh the first 2 are cutely cheesy ahahaha. I don't think I'll be asked. Well, I was asked today in drama but he asked like every girl in the class, haha. & I actually said no, I felt mean. But yeah. haha.

Tanner Montierth said...

wow... you jerk...