Sunday, September 21, 2008

100 Things About Me

Well... i was bored. Monica gave me the idea... I am sure i will have fun with it ;)

1. I love to sing
2. I love to dance
3. I have 4 siblings
4. I have 2 brothers
5. I have 2 sisters
6. I skipped a grade
7. It screwed up my life... in a good way ;) if that is possible
8. I wear the same tie every week for a reason.
9. I wear the same shirt to stake dances for a reason.
10. I actually like to wake up early.
11. I like seminary
12. School isn't much of a drag for me.
13. I listen to music when i am having problems
14. I seem to always have something wrong and try to hide it
15. I have problems trusting people.
16. I sing in the shower
17. I sing in the car
18. I sing pretty much everywhere <3
19. My friends and family are my life.
20. I like to obsess over things people give me... even if they give it to me for no reason.
21. I constantly want to see other people happy.
22. I would give my life for my family
23. I would give my life for most of my friends.
24. I can raise both of my eyebrows.
25. I can't raise one at a time.
26. I can flare both of my nostrils.
27. I can't flare just one.
28. I can wink both eyes.
29. I can wiggle my ears.
30. I am naturally competitive.
31. If I have an idea about something, then I am right.
32. I believe in charma... at times.
33. I am LDS and proud of it.
34. I hate it when people talk behind my back.
35. I love to write music.
36. I love to listen to music.
37. I love to sing to music.
38. I love to play music.
39. I love languages.
40. I can't sing and play the piano at the same time.
41. I can fake cry really way.
42. My hair is bounce
43. I listen to certain music when i have problems.
44. I listen to certain music when i am having certain emotions.
45. I love to make people laugh
46. I love to laugh even though i have a retarded lauch.
47. Me and my friends dance like idiots.
48. I think I have ADD at times...
49. I have really easy classes.
50. I have a twisted sense of humor.
51. Laughing makes me laugh.
52. I love to be a leader
53. I can be bipolar at times.
54. I can be completely serious, and then act like a complete idiot.
55. I listen to all types of music. (it has to have words and a tune)
56. I believe in super powers at times.
57. My dreams consist of: music, harry potter, girls, and laughing...
58. I never give up.
59. If you make me laugh once, I will love you forever.
60. I don't make nicknames, but I use them...
61. I have like 50 different nicknames... some very weird.... (Jordan)
62. I have blonde hair.
63. I have blue eyes.
64. I would never read something like this.
65. I am a natural perfectionist.
66. I love it when I discover a meaning to lyrics.
67. I want to learn how to play guitar.
68. I want a cellphone really bad.
69. I do things without thinking. And it can get me into deep crap.
70. I stole my lucky number from my brother.
71. I am a pretty positive person.
72. I have changed a lot in just a short month.
73. I don't judge people if they tell me things.
74. I give out second chances too easilly.
75. I can't stay mad at someone for more than a day. No matter what they do.
76. I want to learn to beat box.
77. It makes me laugh when people fall.
78. Random things make me laugh.
79. Random acts of kindness make me the happiest.
80. I have always wanted a surprise party.
81. I can have best friends that hate my other friends.
82. I am a peacemaker.
83. I am also a chaosbringer
84. I am a great listener.
85. I am interested in psychology.
86. I love science, music, language, and english... weird combo.
87. I used to love math... when i was good at it.
88. I sometimes wish i had a more exciting life.
89. But i would never change my life.
90. I have a good memory.
91. I am quite overly dramatic.
92. I hate to be wrong.
93. I am proud of the embarrasing things that I do cause they make me unique
94. I like being the center of attention.
95. I express emotions too easilly.
96. I don't get jealous.
97. I love it when my friends call me.
98. I hate to call my friends... I do it too much.
99. I am really predictable.
100. I am the type of person who would actually do soemthing like this because i get that bored and have a really good time with it(:

1 comment:

Emo Cass said...

i may be stealing this..or I may be too lazy.