Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well... it is 4:24 AM and I really have nothing else to do. I woke up to bake cookies for my friends birthday, so that they could be warm when I give them to them. Now I am kinda thinking that wasn't the best idea, because my body is catching up with me. hhaha. I learned how to play a couple songs on the piano yesterday. They aren't perfected, but it is pretty cool. I am really tired... did i mention that one yet? Well... I am. There is a mysterious breathing noise coming from my brothers room... and it is really starting to creep me out. The cookies have like 1 minute more. It was dumb. They were all crumbly, so you had to like work them for like 5 minutes to get them to stay in a ball... but they are pretty good. I also got her a jacket and a necklace... wow... like anyone would really care... This is just a way to pass by time so that the cookies seem to cook faster. I know! I will take pictures so I don't have to explain it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Monica said...

So much for the Arch Rival game box. Those cookies look good. Did you clean up your mess in all of your bordum?

Tanner Montierth said...

haha yeah(: