Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Homecoming Game '08

Good time. Me and my friend Brian were hangin and cleaning up for my party before, and we decided to go a bit crazy(: it was funn(: Hahah we lost. (naturally) but i think we only lost by like 24 so we did good! This is sad, i know. Well after the half time show we went to mimis with a huge group. It was really funny because we played a HUGE game of telephone and we actually did a pretty good job(: It was a fun day! Just an update on my past couple days. 2 parties at my house in like 4 days. It was pretty fun(: Onefor me and one for my sunday school class. Pretty much chilling and dancing and playing pool and guitarhero/ddr and such. It was fun. we had a good time. Anyway heres a pic from homecoming game:

Photobucket

Goooood day(:

Family: Daddy(:
Friends: Kory(:

No comments: