Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Names.

Okay. so me and my friend were having confersations and we were thinking about names we love and hate. Thought i would share some with you.
Loves:
Sierra/Cierra
Jordan
Lacey
Lilly
Tanner
Ivan
Nick
Angela
Kamala(:
Hayley
Lola
Maxwell/maxabillion :P
Kelsi/Kelsey
Claire

Hates:
Dwayne
Phillip
Savannah
Olivia
Emily
Blaire
Alexis
Alex
Chandler
Stephen
Joelle/Janelle (anything thatstarts with a "J" and ends with an "elle"
Carson
Pheobe/pheebee idk how to spell it... but eww
And some others. I TAG Monica, Angela, and Cassidy

3 comments:

Monica said...

you can't tag Angela she does not even have a blog! Hey and I am going to be boring for a while and not answer tags

Tanner Montierth said...

Hahaha okay its fine. Oh... really? I thought she had one... wow.

Tanner Montierth said...

haha she does now(: