Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fourth File, Fourth Picture

My sister monica who is probabally one of the only consistant readers of this blog gave me this tag. Heres how it works.
I go to my pictures and click on the 4th file, then upload the 4th picture. Then explain what the picture is of. Here's my picture:

Photobucket

Well this is when mom and jordan went to israel. my dad went to south carolina. and i was stuck with whoever would take me in on the week of my birthday! can't say i was thrilled about it, but i made the best of it. Me, emily, ashlee, christian and the rest of the dweyers were gonna go to disneyland and skip school, but it rained, so we went to downtown disney in stead, don't ask why... cause i don't know. Anyway... we were in a sunglasses shop...and i found these. I mean... can't blame me for embarassing myself... i was with 2 girls, i have to do something to get attention. Anyway. It was a good night(: i liked it a lot. They gave me a good smile. and i look back on it and laugh every time i see it about the stupid things i do to get attention. Well thanks for the tag, monica(: I TAG: Angela, Kiery, and Abby.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I do read your posts, it is all about the google reader!

Tanner Montierth said...

ohhh yeah(: the google reader is pretty amazin(: