Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Disneyland

haha well I go to Disneyland a lot like once every week, and this week was pretty amazing. I went with some pretty good friends and we had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures:


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Layout Generator



Haha well in case you wondered what the pins are, they are birthday pins. I was mike/oscar. John was Luke/Wayland, and Kory was Blick/Clide O.o i love how the 2nd names were all dorky ones(: Anyway it was a really good day(:

3 comments:

Cesar and Angela Santos said...

have fun with my camera tannnnnns?!? shanks for the cute shoes tans, i love them!

Cesar and Angela Santos said...

oh ya, me and ange are making her a blog right now! gooooool huh

Tanner Montierth said...

sooooo gool :P