Sunday, August 30, 2009

Don't want summer to end!!

So yesterday was tons of fun. I woke up, and started eating chocolate, and dank banana bread that Meagan made. Then I went over to Rachel's house to see what she was doing. She said she was going to the beach, so I went home and she called like 5 minutes later. We went to Three Arch with Britton, Rachel, Kendall, Travis, Jake, and Chandler and her family - her mom. We played in the water and then came back up, and talked for a while. We called Dexi, and Cody brought her over. We played in the water, and Dexi found a rather annoying shell that was totally Harry Potter status that she splashed me with. I then splashed her 10x worse, so we were even haha. This pretty much repeated till the day was over. She worked on her scarf that she will still not tell me who it's for, and then we walked back up. I told her I would carry her, it was rather nice :) After, we went back to my house, and I catered to Dexi. I made cheeseburgers, and Adam came over in a hurry(: Then we got a call from Melanie, and she said they were gonna watch P&P at her house, so we made cookies, but they ended up having it at adams, so it was even better. We brought cookies over, and watched the first half, and then me and Dexi left. We took Dex home, and then the day was pretty much over. The next day (today) I went to church, and watched Psych all day. Lace came over, and Jordan and Lace played Supes, but I couldn't cause I was writing the previous entry. Anyways, lots of fun. Time for Heroes

Family: Lacey

Friends: Rachel

No comments: