Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Reuinion/Moms Birthday

We just got back from a fun weekend. We had a family reunion with the Jensen family for my mom's birthday. We had lots of fun. There was tons of food, cake, toys, 4 wheeling, and motorcycle riding. For most of the time, I was show-furring the little tykes around the backyard on the 4 wheeler. I actually kind of enjoyed it. Later that day me, Angela, and Cesar went motorcycle riding. Angela tried to learn how to jump on a motorcycle, and I was just getting the hang of it. It was tons of fun, though. We went super fast. The next day, we woke up and went to Aunt Vicki's home ward. Dingle... Joy :) Lots of fun interesting people there. We spent most of the later day talking, and cooking. We had a delicious dinner prepared by Aunt Vicki and Mom. We had creamed corn, salad, bread, green beans, cinnamon bread, and I think Ribs, not really sure, some kind of meat, anyways, it was delicious. From there, we began to leave. Had some nice conversations, and lots of fun. We all loved it.

Friend: Cassidy
Family: Matthew John Knight :)

No comments: