Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shocking, I know(:



Hahaha so for scouts lately we have been doing the electricity marrett badge, so we were working on it, and we have almost finished. Anyways. After the first meeting, I guess the leader who was working on it with us wanted to give us something for the good work or something like that, so he gave us these hats from his company, Briggs Electric. They seemed sorta random and everyone thought they were alright, and so when I got mine, somehow immediately I looked at the back, and on the back of it it said, "we remove your shorts" I started cracking up, and proclaimed my new found joke. Everyone else thought it was pretty funny, and even the leader sorta chuckled, and said, "Wow. I was hoping nobody saw that..." Hahaha leave it to me to find it :)
haha anyways. Here are some pictures :D

No comments: