Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lights Out!

Hahhaa so this was a while ago, but i never got to blogging it.
Anyways. So after choir practice one day, me and my mommy were driving home.
We made it home, and got inside to find that all the lights were out for some odd reason. So when we found out it was a power outage, I started madly going through the house to find candles and matches. I found at least 15 candles, and surrounded myself with them. The funny thing was, that earlier that day, my friend told me that I should try sitting down and meditating. Random, I know, but hey, it was the perfect time. It was dark, and I was surrounded by candles hahaha(:
well I had a project to do, so I did it in the dark surrounded by candles with broken colored pencils. Needless to say, it was really hard, but I got it done, and it was a fun time(:

No comments: